bflea13

bflea01

bflea02

bflea12

bflea06

bflea09

bflea11

bflea03

bflea04

The Brooklyn Flea, under the Brooklyn Bridge
SUNDAY, JULY 19TH 2009
AREA MAP

This morning I made a delicious peach and raspberry slump that tasted like a warm summer afternoon. Sadly, it was not very photogenic and thus did not make the cut.

Once again, we visited the Brooklyn Flea in search of hidden treasures and mild amusement. I find that frequenting the market every other week is helping my photography skills. The cluttered booths are at first overwhelming, but after a while the compositions surface and I begin to understand form and color relationships. Well, at least I think so!

We only had $10 (again), a regular curse of being poor and living in NYC. I had my eye on a few of these jars, priced at $12 each, but Justin said I could find them cheaper online - bah! I totally regret listening to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment