C01

An Afternoon In And Around Chelsea
MONDAY, JULY 20TH 2009
AREA MAP

This is the building where Justin works in Chelsea, as seen from a nearby pier. By the way, Martha Stewart works there too!

Today was full of successes and failures. I road my bike across Central Park and down the Hudson River Greenway to Chelsea, which is an epic feat in the middle of summer in NYC when trying to remain sweat-free. My original intention was to see a free taping of the The Leonard Lopate Show at The Greene Space. However, in my usual style I got the days mixed up and arrived to an empty building.

I made up for this by visiting a nearby Urban Outfitters and scoring a full set of these Peleda Owls for under $10 - normally sold for $10 each! I then spent the evening relaxing on a pier and people watching. Public spaces are much better on the west side.

No comments:

Post a Comment